Group Wine Tastings during Regular Tasting Hours
Groups of six or more guests must call in advance for a reservation. Reservations can be scheduled for an arrival time between open and 2pm, during regular hours, based upon availability and with advance notice. No buses or limos after 2pm. One transaction is required to cover tasting fees for any group of 6 or more. Please see contact info below for requesting a time via email or by phone. If your group is planning to "winery hop", your stop at Buffalo Rock Winery must be the first or second stop of your outing.
Private Wine Tastings
Have a group of 10-45? A private wine tasting might be an option for your group! For just $75 to reserve a private tasting ($150 November-April) and $10 per guest (10 guest minimum) you can enjoy your own, private wine tasting. A $75 deposit is required to book a private tasting and is due a minimum of one month in advance, nonrefundable within one week of the scheduled event. There is limited availability for private tastings due to regular tasting room hours, special events and permit limitations. Private tastings must be held outside of regular tasting room hours. The balance of the entire group's tasting fees must to be paid in one transaction. Tax and 18% gratuity are included. Please call or email to check on available dates. A wine tasting is five (1 oz) samples. Wine by the glass may be purchased by individuals following the wine tasting. Allow 35-45 minutes for a private tasting plus additional time if your group would like to relax with a glass of wine following the wine tasting. No outside food or beverages allowed.
Wedding Ceremony Details
Buffalo Rock Winery does not offer rental space or wedding receptions at this time. Small wedding ceremony bookings will now be considered for intimate weddings of 45 total guests or less. Ceremony packages start at $500 for up to 20 guests, including the wedding party. An appointment to meet and discuss details is required before additional pricing will be offered. A maximum of one wedding ceremony will be booked per month June-September. Please call, Facebook message or email to book an appointment with Nicole, contact information is listed below.
1) All guests must park on the property, no street parking allowed per Township ordinance.
2) No pets on the premises.
3) No outside food or beverages allowed on the premises.
4) The entire property is tobacco/nicotine free (no eCigs nor chewing tobacco allowed either).
5) Everyone must have valid ID, everyone gets carded!
6) Children must be supervised at ALL times and they must stay within the courtyard area.
7) No one under 21 is allowed at the tasting counters.
8) Buffalo Rock Winery reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
9) No climbing or hanging on the buffalo statue.
10) Vehicles may not be left if the owner/driver leave the premises.
11) Buses with a capacity of 20+ riders must drop guests off at the top of the driveway, move the bus for the duration of the wine tasting and
return to pick up guests.
Buffalo Rock Winery
4527 23rd Street SE
Buffalo, MN 55313