Buffalo Rock Winery
Group Wine Tastings
Groups of six or more guests must call in advance for a reservation. Reservations can be scheduled for an arrival time between open and 2pm, during regular hours, based upon availability, with advance notice. Later arrival times might be available, however, additional fees apply. One transaction is required to cover tasting fees for any group of 10 or more. Please visit the Contact/Directions page to request a time via email. If your group is planning to "winery hop", your stop at Buffalo Rock Winery must be the first or second stop of your outing.
Private Wine Tastings
Have a group of 10-45? A private wine tasting might be an option for your group! For just $75 to reserve a private tasting ($150 November-April) and $10 per guest (10 guest minimum) you can enjoy your own, private wine tasting. $75 deposit is required to book a private tasting and is due a minimum of two weeks in advance. There is limited availability for private tastings due to regular hours, special events and permit limitations. Private tastings must be held outside of regular tasting room hours as there is not a separate space to host a private group. The balance of the entire group's tasting fees must to be paid in one transaction. Tax and 18% gratuity are included. Please call or email to check on available dates. A wine tasting is five (1 oz) samples. Wine by the glass may be purchased by individuals following the wine tasting. Allow 60-90 minutes for a private tasting. No outside food or beverages allowed.
Wedding Ceremony Details
Buffalo Rock Winery does not offer rental space or wedding receptions at this time. Small wedding ceremony bookings will now be considered for intimate weddings of less than 45 total guests. Ceremony packages start at $500 for up to 20 guests, including the wedding party. An appointment to meet and discuss details is required before additional pricing will be offered. A maximum of one wedding ceremony will be booked per month June-September. Please call, Facebook message or email to book an appointment with Nicole, contact information is listed below.
1) All visitors must park on the property, no street parking allowed per Township ordinance.
2) No pets on the premises.
3) No outside food or beverages allowed on the premises.
4) The entire property is tobacco/nicotine free (no eCigs allowed either).
5) Everyone must have valid ID, everyone gets carded!
6) Children must be supervised at ALL times and they must stay within the courtyard area.
7) No one under 21 is allowed at the tasting counters.
8) Buffalo Rock Winery reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
9) No climbing or hanging on the buffalo statue.
10) Vehicles may not be left if the owner/driver leave the premises.
Buffalo Rock Winery
4527 23rd Street SE
Buffalo, MN 55313