Buffalo Rock Winery
Schedule is subject to change, last updated on 12/14/17.
Buffalo Rock Winery offers indoor wine tastings during the colder months, approximately
October through mid-May, and outdoor wine tastings when Minnesota weather allows
guests to enjoy the patio and courtyard space. Outside of select special events, wine
is typically not served both inside and outside, just one or the other, so please
dress accordingly for the weather. The outdoor tasting counter is covered. Arrive a
minimum of 30 minutes prior to closing to enjoy a wine tasting.
Please note: Schedule is subject to change, please call or check back prior to visiting. All groups of 6 or more guests please call in advance to make reservations so your group and all guests can be best accommodated. Reservations are not required for groups of 5 or less. Expired vouchers (ex. Living Social/Groupon) will be honored for the value paid, but will apply to regular prices only.
Already know what you love, so no need to sample?!
Wine tastings are not available with this option.
Pricing Info (tax not included):
$5.49 Regular Wine Tasting for five samples ($6 with tax)
$1.10 Additional Sampling Tokens
$2-$7 per 5 oz. Glass of Wine
$6.99 Logo Glass
$6.99 Logo Mug
Bottle prices vary.
1) All visitors must park on the property, no street parking allowed per Township ordinance.
2) No pets on the premises.
3) No outside food or beverages allowed on the premises.
4) The entire property is tobacco/nicotine free (no eCigs allowed either).
5) Everyone must have valid ID, everyone gets carded!
6) Children must be supervised at ALL time and they must stay within the courtyard area.
7) No one under 21 is allowed at the tasting counters.
8) Buffalo Rock Winery reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
9) No climbing or hanging on the buffalo statue (only viewable during regular tasting room hours).
10) Vehicles may not be left if the owner/driver leaves the premises.