Sunday, March 4: 12-5pm
(Closed during April's Buffalo Occasional Sales.)
Saturday, April 21: 12-4:30pm
Saturday, April 28: 10am-6pm
(10am-4pm Spring Buffalo Ladies Day Out Event)
Saturday, May 5: 12-4:30pm
Sunday, May 6: 12-4:30pm
Saturdays, May 12, 19 & 26: 12-4:30pm
>> Tasting Room Dates & Hours after May 26th are TBA.
Please note: Schedule is subject to change, please call or check back prior to visiting. All groups of 6 or more guests please call in advance to make reservations so your group, as well as other guests, can be best accommodated. Reservations are not required for groups of 5 or less. Expired vouchers (ex. Living Social/Groupon) will be honored for the value paid, but will apply to regular prices only. your paragraph here.
Buffalo Rock Winery
Schedule is subject to change, last updated on 2/7/2018.
Buffalo Rock Winery offers indoor wine tastings during the colder months, approximately
October through mid-May, and outdoor wine tastings when Minnesota weather allows
guests to enjoy the patio and courtyard space. Outside of select special events, wine
is typically not served both inside and outside, just one or the other, so please
dress accordingly for the weather. The outdoor tasting counter is covered. Arrive a
minimum of 30 minutes prior to closing to enjoy a wine tasting.
2018 Pricing Info (tax not included unless otherwise noted):
$7.28 Wine Tasting for up to five 1oz. samples ($8 with tax)
$6 Wine Tasting (with tax) by bringing in and using your own
Buffalo Rock Winery logo glass!
$1.46 Additional Sampling Tokens ($1.60 with tax)
$4-$7 per 5 oz. Glass of Wine
$6.99 Logo Glass
$6.99 Logo Mug
Bottle prices vary.
1) All guests must park on the property, no street parking allowed
per Township ordinance.
2) No pets on the premises.
3) No outside food or beverages allowed on the premises.
4) The entire property is tobacco/nicotine free
(no eCigs nor chewing tobacco allowed either).
5) Everyone must have valid ID, everyone gets carded!
6) Children must be supervised at ALL time and they must stay
within the courtyard area.
7) No one under 21 is allowed at the tasting counters.
8) Buffalo Rock Winery reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
9) No climbing, hanging or sitting on the buffalo statue (only viewable
during regular tasting room hours).
10) Vehicles may not be left if the owner/driver leaves the premises.
11) Buses with a capacity of 20+ riders must drop guests off at the top
of the driveway, move the bus for the duration of the wine tasting
and return to pick up guests.
Already know what you love, so no need to sample?
In addition to regular tasting room hours, bottle sales are also available by appointment outside of regular tasting room hours, please call 763-682-9463 (WINE) to schedule a time or send a message via www.Facebook.com/BuffaloRockWinery.
Wine tastings are not available with this option.