Schedule is subject to change, last updated on 7/16/2018.
Buffalo Rock Winery offers indoor wine tastings during the colder months, approximately October through mid-May, and outdoor wine tastings when Minnesota weather allows guests to enjoy the patio and courtyard space. Outside of select special events, wine is typically not served both inside and outside, just one or the other, so please dress accordingly for the weather. The outdoor tasting counter is covered. Arrive a minimum of 30 minutes prior to closing to enjoy a wine tasting.
Upcoming Tasting Room Hours:
Saturday, July 21: 11am-4:30pm
Sunday, July 22*: 11am-4pm Special Event!!
*Winery & Courtyard Blessing
Free-will offerings for a wine tasting or glass of wine for all guests
with Buffalo Rock Winery matching the first $500 (proceeds will
be donated to St. Francis Xavier for the Church's renovations)
12pm Rosary (in honor of Kim Zumbusch)
12:30 Violin music by Sophia Strommen
1pm Blessing by Fr. Nate Meyers
Open to the public, complimentary snacks provided, non-alcoholic
slushies available for kids!
No winery passports, discounts, etc... as this is a fundraiser!
Saturday, July 28: 11am-4:30pm
Sunday, July 29: 12-4pm
>> Tasting Room Days & Hours after July 29 are TBD
due to road construction.
Hwy. 55 Road Construction
Prepare for major road construction beginning
mid-June through August. More info at MNDOT's
website & see map to the right.
Please note: Schedule is subject to change, please
call or check back prior to visiting. All groups of 6
or more guests please call in advance to make
reservations so your group, as well as other
guests, can be best accommodated. Reservations
are not required for groups of 5 or less. Expired
vouchers (ex. Living Social/Groupon) will be
honored for the value paid for up to five years from the
purchase date, but will apply to regular prices only.
Already know what you love, so no need to sample?
In addition to regular tasting room hours, bottle sales are also available by appointment outside of regular tasting room hours, please call 763-682-9463 (WINE) to schedule a time or send a message via www.Facebook.com/BuffaloRockWinery.
Wine tastings are not available with this option.
2018 Pricing Info (tax not included unless otherwise noted):
$7.28 Wine Tasting for up to five 1oz. samples ($8 with tax)
$6 Wine Tasting (with tax) by bringing in and using your own
Buffalo Rock Winery logo glass!
$1.46 Additional Sampling Tokens ($1.60 with tax)
$4-$7 per 5 oz. Glass of Wine
$6.99 Logo Glass
$6.99 Logo Mug
Bottle prices vary.
1) All guests must park on the property, no street parking allowed per Township ordinance.
2) No pets on the premises.
3) No outside food or beverages allowed on the premises.
4) The entire property is tobacco/nicotine free (no eCigs nor chewing tobacco allowed either).
5) Everyone must have valid ID, everyone gets carded!
6) Children must be supervised at ALL time and they must stay within the courtyard area.
7) No one under 21 is allowed at the tasting counters.
8) Buffalo Rock Winery reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
9) No climbing, hanging or sitting on the buffalo statue (only viewable during regular tasting room hours).
10) Vehicles may not be left if the owner/driver leaves the premises.
11) Buses with a capacity of 20+ riders must drop guests off at the top of the driveway, move the bus for the duration of the wine tasting and return to pick up guests.